Bock Legal Services is a small, family-oriented law firm whose mission is to help people and businesses navigate everyday civil issues.
Mission Statement - To provide my clients with excellent customer service, zealous legal service, be a valuable counselor and maintain the highest level of ethical integrity. To stand for procedural justice, fundamental fairness, accountability and equity and act as an important component of a comprehensive conflict management system. To provide my clients with solutions they desire at competitive rates, be loyal, courteous, and be a vigorous advocate for my client while adhering to my client's interests and confidentiality. To show my client that civility is not equated with weakness, but to be tough when the time calls for it.
To Accomplish My Mission I Will:
- Attend to my clients as if they were my own family.
- Promptly return phone calls and emails, and keep the client advised as to the status of their case.
- Listen to my clients' concerns and provide sound legal advice in a way that is easy to understand.
- Give my clients the knowledge they need to make an informed decision.
- Maintain confidence and confidentiality.
- Maintain a network of attorneys to solve legal problems.
- Avoid costly court battles and legal strategies that will produce negative results.
- Use technology efficiently to keep client costs low and heighten my legal services.
- Negotiate settlements as quickly as possible.
I graduated from the University of Dayton School of Law with a Juris Doctorate and Master of Laws on an accelerated track while maintaining several officer positions in different organizations and having a commitment to give back to my community. I was also an active member of the Leadership Committee as well as a recruiter for the University of Dayton School of Law.
I have seven years of experience as a practicing attorney and am licensed in Ohio as well as the United States District Court for the Southern District and Northern District of Ohio. I began my private practice, Bock Legal Services, LLC, in 2016. I have experience working in multiple areas of civil practice, including bankruptcy, debt settlement, personal injury, creditor collections, foreclosures, and landlord/tenant law. I have worked with some of the largest and smallest law firms in the area, as well as with firms in New York and Florida.
I am still fully committed to my community. I am a substitute teacher at Bellbrook-Sugarcreek Schools and do legal pro bono work monthly. I am active in organizations such as United Rehabilitation Services, Equitas Health (formerly the Aids Resource Center), the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, PBS, area daycares and the Artemis Center, just to name a few.
I live in Bellbrook with my husband, Ian, and our daughter, Aria, and love reading, music, brewing beer and the performing arts. I have a reputation among my clients as someone who is firm, fair, honest, and will fight to make sure they receive the best possible outcome under the law. Contact me today to find out why!
- Dayton Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Association For Justice
- Former Board Member of the Artemis Center, a domestic violence resource center in Dayton
Pro Bono Committment: